Reframe is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. As a crucial aspect of this commitment, we offer limited technical support for all paid projects running on our hosted Reframe platform. Technical support is confined to the scope, hours, contacts, and channels below.
Reframe's support offering is available only for the technologies supported by the Reframe Platform and is restricted to the following:
- Installation of agents
- Best practices for AI Agent and tools configuration
- General questions about the Reframe stack
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions and providing pointers to documentation
- Troubleshooting reframe-provided AI Agents and Tools (Browser, Google Search, LinkedIn Search, e.t.c.) exhibiting erratic or faulty behavior on Reframe, independent of the user's application code
Reframe technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of community-provided agents
- Rewriting application code for compatibility with Reframe
- Modifying and/or patching third-party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Reframe
Who can contact support?
Billing and account management support is available to all customers.
Limited technical support is accessible for Reframe customers utilizing paid Reframe resources and/or paid Reframe Add-Ons. Support requests will only be processed if:
- The request is made through one of our official support channels (see below)
- The request originates from a registered Reframe account email address
- The requester has Developer or higher access to any specific Reframe projects pertaining to the request.
Official Support Channels
- Web and Studio: Support is available exclusively through the Reframe help feature in the studio or this website -https://reframe.is/studio/support/new
- Email: If for some reason you are unable to access the studio or ticket from you can contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from a registered Reframe account email address
Reframe support staff will only address support requests received through the official channels mentioned earlier. However, community channels may exist for peer-to-peer support and discussions. This is support provided by volunteers that contribute to the Reframe community.
For questions related to debugging code, we recommend reaching out on GitHub Discussions or on Discord. The community is made up of experienced developers who may be able to provide guidance and support with code-related issues.
To get the most helpful response from the community, providing precise and detailed information about your problem and any error messages you may be encountering is important. Be sure to include any relevant code snippets explaining how to reproduce the issue in your message.
Please note that Reframe team members may participate in community channels at their discretion, but there is no guarantee of response for support issues unless they are submitted through one of the official channels above.
Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreements are only available to Enterprise customers. You can details of our SLA including support response times on the dedicated page for this topic - https://reframe.is/sla
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted on our platform status site at status.reframe.is to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. You do not need to submit a support ticket if there's an ongoing platform issue. Instead, monitor the status page which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.
Please contact us to find out about our Premium Support options available for Teams Plan and Enterprise customers using the form below: